Wednesday, December 1, 2021

fresh start

Today was a new beginning in my life.as i entered the magnificient ground of mar theophilus teacher's training college, there was a terrible fear inside me.I have to take a lot of time to get into my classroom because of my lack of experience about the campus. As soon as enter everyone was busy in conducting the assembly .I walked after inquiring where the class was?, Everyone in the class except me came after completing pg. Hence the level of fear increased. Then it was the time for assembly.Today's was organized by 1st yr B Ed malayalam. Assembly commenced with the morning prayer which is believed to give peace and serenity to our minds and souls, followed by the pledge , weekly news and thought for the day. At the end of the assembly , campus news was shared. Finally the principal Dr.K.Y Benedict addressed the gathering  and motivated the students with his inspirational speech. The assembly was concluded with the National Anthem.back to the class after the assembly.Everything was new to me since I was 1st in class.I felt like an abandoned child who lost her parent in a wide croud after all the classes and breaks the awesome day ends with the new amigos



No comments:

Post a Comment

week 9

This was the last week in this school all the works are over. I sumitted my record to arun sir and head of the institution signed the record...