Thursday, September 7, 2023

week 4

This week was very interesting since yhere were so many programmes in the school.Along with all the prgramme i took my classes as usual in 8c and 8 a malayalama medium.I teach physics and chemistry subject in class 8 c and physics in class 8 a.in 8 a there were only few students but there are very innocent and lovable students.in this week there was a programme mathuram malayalam a programme organized by mathrubhumi to distribute the daily news paper to all the classes everyday
The next programme highlighted this week was awarness programme conducted for students about antidrugs.
The students of class 6 and 5 are very smart and i saw each student actively participating in activities provided by the school.there were so many students coming from boarding school in my class i met a student named dyuthiya she was very cute and talkative.

In this week maya mamm came for observation and we took photo together.she couldn't saw my class sonce i have no class in that day.

The planing for this week was excuted really well with my full efforts.
This week also one of the most memorable week in school 
Thank god

No comments:

Post a Comment

week 9

This was the last week in this school all the works are over. I sumitted my record to arun sir and head of the institution signed the record...