Thursday, September 7, 2023

week 7

In this week there were so much duty since it was sports day for 2 days in this school.i also participapeted in sports with the other teacher and won 1st in race long jumb shot put .iam so happy after a long gap i am again to the ground.it makes me remember al the days in school that i participated in events school level.
After the aports day each day was special to me beacuse sli got so much love from students and teachers since i helped them a lot in conducting the sports day.the week completedwith all my plannimgs and iam happy.thanking the school and school faculties to gave me the opportunity to feel all these again.thank got for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

week 9

This was the last week in this school all the works are over. I sumitted my record to arun sir and head of the institution signed the record...